Wednesday 16 March 2011

Being Positive

Breaking the chain prom being negative to being positive.

It is hard to be positive and have a positive outlook on life with what is going on in the world. 

I know from personal experience that if you are around negative people they start to bring you down to where they are.  Some people do it so that they feel better about them self, some do it because that’s all they know.  When you have that mind set of I’m no good, I can’t do anything, why would they want to be around me, you put this energy out that other people can pick up.  Once you let the negativity take over and it can happen very quickly you are open for the devil to come in and take hold.  The devil thrives in these conditions.  These people can suck your life energy right out of you and you start to feel that way as well. 

I had to stop contact with certain people in my life and some of them were family members because they were negative and nasty people and every time I was around them I would come away drained, tired and emotionally spent.  These people were not Godly people.  They also used to come at me and take all there problems out on me.  So they used to go away from me feeling good and I was left in a heap. 

I say to people that when you surround yourself with negative and nasty people it starts to rub of on you.

That goes the same for if you surround your self with ungodly people you start to question your faith.

I’m not saying to stop contact with your ungodly friends but from my experience and being new to my faith I have to limit myself with the amount of contact that I do have.  2 Timothy 2:16 Avoid godless chatter, because those who indulge in it will become more and more ungodly.

Being positive and staying positive is hard the devil doesn’t like people that way.  God never said the walk in his light and faith would be easy but when you do life is so much better and happier.  I have found that out.  My walk with god has opened so many doors and has brought some of the loveliest people into my life.  So be strong, you are never alone, god is by your side always.

4 comments:

  1. Well said Fiona. God Loves you and see's your heart. Your reward in Heaven will be mighty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona~ I found you through Crystal's blog and am very excited to find you. You are doing a wonderful thing!!! I am too a mom of a son who has dyspraxia. He is 18 and getting ready to graduate. I feel so bless to have him! It hasn't always been easy but I can say that he has taught me A LOT. God Bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your post inpact with prayer i have had dramas with my computer and internet i have got it all working again and will be back blogging again. im going to do a blog about dyspraxia a lot people dont know much about or what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fiona ~ Awesome!!! You are so right, so many get misdiagnosed because no one is educated about dyspraxia therefore kido's with dyspraxia are NOT helped properly and never improve or grow! Hugs & Blessings :o)

    ReplyDelete